For the handkerchief you see on the left (the one that's almost white), I put (already used for the dye bath) leaves on it, rolled it tightly & tied it with rubber bands, and dyed it with the rest. I love that the stems (of the leaves) and some of the leaves did left a trace. (this is not eco printing, after all, it wasn't steamed, but fulled soaked)
I am very pleasantly surprised with the result, since all I usually get from leaves is ... yellow. Different kinds of yellow, and this one is not. I didn't add anything (no iron, nothing) so it's straight from the dyeing pot.
While I was at photographying these, I thought about taking pics of some other dyes I've made recently, and of some nice things that will go join the shop shelves soon. (maybe today if I find the time for it)