naturally dyed scarves & linen panels shop update

After a little reflection, and after realizing that two days next week will be bank holidays (8th & 9th), therefore the post office will be closed (which would delay shipment), I decided to take all the photos of the scarves & linen panels that I dyed, tie-dyed & dip-dyed last week.
I worked all afternoon & evening, and everything is now in the SHOP ! 5 cotton gauze scarves, 6 cotton batiste scarves, 2 linen voile scarves, and 2 linen panels too !
But first you might want to know what I dyed them all (except one) with ... Well, I used something I had already used in the past, but back then, I had not modified it with iron ... It's Geranium robertianum, aka herb robert / herbe à robert, most probably growing in your garden if you have one. (unless you live in a dry place)

Geranium robertianum

scarves and linen panels

scarves and linen panels

scarves and linen panels

scarves and linen panels

scarves and linen panels

Thank you for stopping by !

Comments

  1. So lovely! I'm diving into the indigo bath today ;)
    enjoy your afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're work is lovely! i found your site thru Maria's Magamerlina blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia! I love those gauzy scarves! Lovely! Thanks about your wishes regarding my back! Hope you and the family have a wonderful summer ahead! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, so organic and elegant at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time to leave a word or two, I would love to know what you think ! :)